Recent Posts

Friday, November 9, 2012

Wedding Invites!

In case you didn't know (or hadn't read our about us page), I am a graphic designer. I design greeting cards for a living and I LOVE and am passionate about anything design! But what I love more than anything is when I get the chance to design something personal for somebody. About a month ago, a close friend of mine approached me about designing her wedding invitations and I was absolutely elated! So here's how it went, she gave me a few ideas of styles she liked, her wedding theme and colors (wintery - woodsy), and the text for the invite and I mocked up a few different renditions. She and her fiance chose their favorite one and then we refined it until they were just perfect. Below are the 3 options...


- one -


- two -


- three -

So which one do you think she chose? Which would you have chosen? 

Maybe you guessed it...THREE! After we had decided on the invitation I designed an RSVP to match. See below...


So, are you in need of any designing? Wedding, baby shower, bachelorette, birthday party...
I'd love to hear from you!




0 comments:

Post a Comment